1. How does the Banner machine work?
You create your banner using an interactive touch screen and with a few simple steps your banner will be printed. It’s truly easy to use!
2. Which payment methods are accepted by the BannerXpress?
The banner machine accepts payments with credit card and debit cards, no cash.
3. Can I get a receipt?
Yes, you can. Along with your designed banner, the Banner machine also prints out a receipt. In some cases, if preferred, a receipt is emailed to you.
4. Where can I find the Banner machine?
Currently the BannerXpress machines are located at:
- Schiphol Airport arrival hall 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Belgium Airport Zaventem.
Coming soon: Frankfurt Airport and Gatwick Airport.
5. Who is BannerXpress?
BannerXpress BV is a Dutch company that developed the world’s first patented banner- making vending machine that allows you to design a personal banner. The first BannerXpress machine was launched on November 1st 2011 at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam.