1. How does the Banner machine work?
You create your banner using an interactive touch screen and with a few simple steps your banner will be printed. It’s truly easy to use!
2. Which payment methods are accepted by the BannerXpress?
The banner machine accepts payments with credit card and debit cards, no cash.
3. Can I get a receipt?
Yes, you can. The VAT receipt is emailed to you, provided that you choose the option and enter your email address.
4. Where can I find the Banner machine?
Currently the BannerXpress machines are located at:
- Gatwick Airport, South Terminal Arrival Hall.
- Schiphol Airport arrival hall 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Belgium Airport Zaventem.
- USA: Westfield shopping malls in Long Island, Connecticut and New Jersey
Coming soon: Frankfurt Airport.
5. Who is BannerXpress?
BannerXpress BV is a Dutch company that developed the world’s first patented banner- making vending machine that allows you to design a personal banner. The first BannerXpress machine was launched on November 1st 2011 at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam.